Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gettin' My Groove Back


It's been a whole month?  Yikes.  A big thank you to all of my sweet blogging friends who haven't given up on me.  I'm coming back as fast as I can get my blogging groove back on!  A lot of transitions going on around our house.  Everyone's in school now except me. Leaving tomorrow to take little Prince O to get ready for his upcoming surgery.  Nothing serious but it's major to me when anesthesia is involved.  I'll be back next week to show you the progress of decorating the new house on existing decor.  What a challenge it's been!  Thanks again!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back.

Julie Harward said...

I am glad you will be back, I think you will be worth the wait! :D

Blondie's Journal said...

I've missed you. Hope everything is coming along good. I'm sending out prayers for a good recovery for Prince O.

xoxo
Jane

The Inspired Nest said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Best of luck with your little ones surgery. It is always harder on the mom!

Cindy said...

My sweet friend, so good to see even a small post from you. It can be difficult to get back in the groove, but I hope you do. Will be praying for your little prince. Thank you for your dear little comment today on my blog.
Love and miss you, Cindy

Unknown said...

Praying for your little boy :)

Diann said...

Hi Tammy!

Oh, it is so good to see you back! You have been missed. but, I know life is insane for you right now. Hope all is well with you and your family and the Prince is in my prayers!

Have a wonderful day!